Terms & Conditions
-Pursuant to NYS article 165-165.35, all readings are for entertainment purposes only, consumable products sold as curio only
-For appointments booked online: a full refund will be issued if the appointment is cancelled over 24 hours in advance
-If the appointment is cancelled less than 24 hours in advance, no refund will be issued.
-For energy work, you will be asked to sign a general liability waiver before the work commences. A copy of said waivers can be read on this page (see below) and downloaded here.
-We do not claim energy work to be a suitable replacement to western medicine.
Legal Disclaimer & Terms of Service
Astro West Under Ground
By scheduling, partaking and/or paying for any services offered through Astro West UnderGround, you are attesting that you have read this legal disclaimer and these terms of service. Further, you attest that you understand and willingly enter into, agree with and accept the following:
1) 100% accuracy is not guaranteed
2) Any information, communication and/or consultations with Astro West UnderGround Readers and/ or Practitioners of any kind are for education, spiritual and purely entertainment purposes only. Any Wellness Practitioner is only offering there service as a Compliment and should seek the advise of a healthcare professional before undoing any treatment protocol.
3) No crystal, tarot and/or psychic or intuitive reading given by Astro West UnderGround and/or affiliated Practitioners are intended to, nor should they ever take the place of professional services, including but not limited to medical, legal, financial, business and/ or psychological services. All of our wellness practitioners are strictly considered complimentary and are not intended to heal and or cure an issue or diagnosed problem.
4)Astro West UnderGround, Astro West accepts no liability and/ or responsibility for any actions and/or decisions any clients chooses to take or make based on his/ her communications, connotation and/or connection with Astro West UnderGround practitioners and/or Astro West Staff, consultants affiliates.
5) Copyright and confidentiality laws apply. You agree you will not publish, display, share, distribute and/or archive any material, photos, content … etc… without express written permission from Astro West UnderGround is given.
6) Payment Policies. Readings are scheduled and paid for immediately upon booking an appointment or for walk in’s, before a reading is given.
7) All “Reading” “Consulting” and/ or other Practitioner Services offered by Astro West UnderGround are for entertainment purposes only and are purely esoteric in nature.
8) You have had the chance and taken the time to ask any and all questions, you fully understand and of your own free will, choose to enter into this legal and binding disclaimer and terms of service agreement.
Intuitive Energy Healing Practitioners
Liability Waiver and Release
I take personal responsibility for my well-being and with respect for myself I gratefully accept control of my choices. My heirs, guardians, legal representatives, and I hereby and forever release, waive, and discharge any claims against, Energy Workers and/or Intuitive Practitioners,(name of practitioner) , and/or any of their associates or affiliates, including AWUG. I take full responsibility and am responsible for all liability for loss or injury incurred while in association with or applying energy techniques and information learned from and all practitioners and/or their associates, consultants or affiliates.
I have carefully read this agreement and fully understand its content. I am aware that this is a waiver and release of potential liability and a contract between the above noted parties and myself. I understand that this contract is binding and acknowledge that I am signing this of my own free will. By clicking you have read and agree to the terms and conditions of this company at checkout, you are agreeing to all of these statements.
ENERGY HEALING MODALITIES
INFORMED CONSENT TO TREAT
I hereby request and consent to the performance of energy healing modalities and treatments within the scope of the practice of Energy Medicine Practitioners on my (or on the patient named below, for I am legally responsible) by the Energy Practitioner named below, or another practitioner, working or associated with or serving as back-up for the Energy Practitioner named below, including those working as part of Energy Intuitives as listed below, whether signatories to this form or not.
I understand that methods of treatment may include, but are not limited to: energy balancing and harmonization, biofield therapies, reiki, medical intuition, chakra harmonizations, energy healing, past life, in-between and future life journeys, meditation, visualizations, hypnotherapy, counseling, and psychoenergetic energy work. I will immediately notify my energy practitioner listed below of any unanticipated or unpleasant effects associated with any of the energy modalities applied.
I have been informed that energy medicine is a generally safe method of treatment, but that shifts in energy occur and may create some physical, emotional or spiritual side effects which may include physical tingling, feeling lighter energetically, mild fatigue, nausea, muscle soreness, headache, thirst, changes in relationships, shifts of perception, etc. I do not expect the energy practitioner to be able to anticipate and explain all possible risks and complications of energy treatment, and I wish to rely on the energy practitioner to exercise judgment during the course of treatment which the energy practitioner exercises a best and highest interest for healing, based upon the facts then known and for my best interest and highest good. I understand that results are not guaranteed.
I understand that all clinical information and records of energy healing treatments etc. will be kept confidential and will not be released without my written consent.
By voluntarily signing below, I show that I have read, or have had read to me, the above consent to treatment, have been told about the risks and benefits of energy medicine and intuitive energy healing and other energy modalities, and have had an opportunity to ask questions. I intend this consent form to cover the entire course of my energy treatments for my present condition and for any future conditions(s) for which I seek any energy healing modalities. By clicking you have read and agree to the terms and conditions of this company at checkout, you are agreeing to all of these statements.
RELEASE AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK
In consideration of the services of Sacred Geometry rendered at AG Minerals, LLC DBA Astro West, hereinafter referred to as AWUG, their agents, owners, officers, volunteers, participants, employees, and all other persons or entities acting in any capacity on their behalf. I hereby release, indemnify and discharge AWUG on behalf of myself, my spouse, my children, my parents, my heirs, assignees, personnel, representative and estate as follows:
1) I acknowledge that my participation in energy healing modalities and treatments within the scope of the practice of Energy Practitioners or any activity at AWUG entails known and unanticipated risks that may result in physical or emotional injury, paralysis, death or damage to myself, to property or third parties. I understand that such risks cannot simply be eliminated in this treatment without jeopardizing the essential qualities of the modalities. The risks include: piercings, injuries to internal organs, cuts, scrapes, or any unexpected result of treatments.
2) I expressly agree and promise to accept and assume all known or unknown risks in executing in these activities. My participation is purely voluntarily, and I elect to participate in spite of the risks.
3) I hereby voluntarily release, forever discharge, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless AWUG from any and all claims, demands, or causes of actions which are in any way connected with my participation in this activity, or through my use of any equipment or participation, including, ANY SUCH CLAIMS WHICH ALLEGE NEGLIGENT ACTS OR COMMISSIONS BY AWUG.
4) Should AWUG be required to incur attorney fees and costs to enforce this agreement, I agree to indemnify and hold them harmless for all such costs and fees.
5) I agree to bear any costs of an injury or damage I may cause or suffer while participating and I am willing to assume the risk of any physical or medical condition I may have.
6) In the event I file a lawsuit against AWUG I agree to do so solely in the State of New York, County of New York, and I agree that the substantive law of that state shall apply in that action without regard to the conflict of law or rules in that state. I agree that should any of the portion of this agreement be found void or unenforceable, the remaining document will remain in full force and effect.
YOU HAVE BEEN FULLY INFORMED OF YOUR CONSENT, WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE BEFORE UNDERTAKING ANY TREATMENT.
BY ACCEPTING THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AT TIME OF PURCHASE OR BY SIGNING THIS DOCUMENT , I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT IF ANYONE IS HURT OR PROPERTY IS DAMAGED DURING MY PARTICIPATION IN THIS ACTIVITY, I MAY BE FOUND BY A COURT OF LAW TO HAVE WAIVED MY RIGHT TO MAINTAIN A LAWSUIT AGAINST AWUG ON THE BASIS OF ANY CLAIM FROM WHICH I HAVE RELEASED HEREIN. I HAD SUFFICIENT OPPORTUNITY TO READ THIS ENTIRE DOCUMENT AND I HAVE READ IT AND UNDERSTAND IT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS.